posting of runs for pick

Started by busman, August 17, 2015, 03:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

I'm still waiting for an answer from Rock Steady regarding his comment about "the latest development" on the previous thread. 

Buzz

Quote from: Rock Steady on August 19, 2015, 01:38:08 PM
what part of my question didn't you understand Squidward ? Usually while one group picks the other group is in a class then they switch. But with nothing to pick or look at what will the other group be doing for three hours Squidward ?

Just so up for your class at the scheduled time. What you do the rest of the time is up to you.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Special Ed runs WILL be picked on the dates and times as originally scheduled!

There are 69 runs. You can look them over Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 2, and again on Monday.

Buzz

Quote from: interman on August 20, 2015, 08:50:45 PM
That's great for GE, but do they have a date for regular education runs  :snicker:

No.

Squid

Now rock steady will really be confused😳

gigi11744

Wow 69 new GE runs that's great lol  :crazy:

Buzz

What part of "Arby's" didn't you understand, Giuseppe?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

John Eadicicco

WHY is there a special ed pick? ALL work should be posted before a pick! How about a senior guy wants to pick Special Ed who is previously on a regular ed run? Please explain?

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on August 21, 2015, 02:32:35 PM
WHY is there a special ed pick? ALL work should be posted before a pick! How about a senior guy wants to pick Special Ed who is previously on a regular ed run? Please explain?

If you want to pick a special ed run, whether or not you were on special ed before, show up on the date/time your seniority number is supposed to pick. If you don't actually pick one, then you will pick whenever there is a GE pick.

They did not get the GE runs yet.

yabba

wow a 69% raise over 3 years... :o :o :o :o :o