About OUR Runs

Started by Buzz, August 29, 2020, 12:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer2161

Just so we do not get ahead of ourselves that tax break may never reach our actual pockets. The tax break is a deferral and not a forgiveness. So in actuality at some point Pioneer would have to actually pay those taxes when they come due. Pioneer may not pay them to the IRS now but they will have to eventually. Companies can hold on to that money and never actually give it to their employees.

yabba

Quote from: Hammer2161 on August 29, 2020, 11:20:40 PM
Just so we do not get ahead of ourselves that tax break may never reach our actual pockets. The tax break is a deferral and not a forgiveness. So in actuality at some point Pioneer would have to actually pay those taxes when they come due. Pioneer may not pay them to the IRS now but they will have to eventually. Companies can hold on to that money and never actually give it to their employees.

very intresting   i see it now on forbes...thanks for pointing this out...  if congress dont forgive us we are on the hook for all this money next year...  take it out of my check i dont want a loan....   so far it looks like these executive orders arent worth the paper they were written on..thanks  again...

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OMG

Shower curtain?  Something?

OMG

That's what a union does for its members, can't wait to see what ours does for us. They had six months for god sake.

Buzz

Next Target Date for Pioneer getting runs: Thursday

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 01, 2020, 11:58:59 PM

Let's hope, and let's just hope it's more than just a piece of paper know what I mean lol

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 01, 2020, 11:58:59 PM

Why so confident for Thursday as a target date lol ?

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 02, 2020, 12:13:16 AM

That's what Ernie was told.

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 02, 2020, 12:15:38 AM
Quote from: WigWag16 on September 02, 2020, 12:13:16 AM

That's what Ernie was told.

Ok good fingers crossed