AKR Storage Yard - Parking Spots Available

Started by Gary 209, January 27, 2016, 07:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello Everybody,

The parking lot was plowed 3 times before you parked on Monday morning, after the big storm. He did a great job. The snow was cleared down to dirt and nobody got stuck or had to dig himself in or out. But unfortunately there was just too much snow and he had to pail it up in some areas that took up a few spots. Now we have less area to park. That caused a few of the early driver's not to consider the lost space and park normally, which left the rest of you with no spots. We need 2 rows on the left when you pull in. So if you leave late after work (3:45 on) Please pull back (rear of car to the house) and have another driver get in front of you. If you have a 4x4 or a large vehicle pull under the trees by the sidewalk. This will let the other drivers with smaller vehicles double up on the left by the house. This is ONLY (for the rest of the week) until the snow melts and we go back to normal parking. I have ask for the plow to come back, but I'm not going to hold my breath for it, so lets help out each other out.

Curves is in a worst condition, where there was no spots and paid members couldn't park.

We now have the permits for February so see us asap.

Grace is now helping me to collect and she does have the permits.  :thumbup:

Grace will be at the lot in her green wagon, or in the driver's room at 6:00 am for you early birds.  :snicker:

If your hours are different and your can't catch us at the yard, call me and I will make myself available to meet you.  :yes:

You have 2 weeks to catch up with us. Rent is due BY 2/5, please see us before then. Don't wait till the last day or after 2/5 (late). I don't want (or like) to have to call you and remind you.  :thumbdown:

PLEASE PUT PERMITS IN WINDOW! This will help me to KEEP NON PAID MEMBERS OUT and you your spot.

Gary