Didn't get last week's live check?

Started by Buzz, April 08, 2020, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

If you are one of the 25 people who have not signed up for direct deposit and did not yet get the check mailed last Thursday (as 8 of the 25 have reported) please be assured that your checks WERE MAILED LAST THURSDAY. The post office, like every other delivery service is probably very behind.

It is suggested by the office that you wait a couple of more days. If you request that another check be mailed it (#1) takes 3 days for a "stop" to go through and (#2) it will cost you $35.

Your call.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

driver

I am one of the 8 who has still not received my mailed check. Mail man says mail should not be delayed.All my regular mail is fine..like bills lol

Buzz

Quote from: driver on April 09, 2020, 09:32:57 PM
I am one of the 8 who has still not received my mailed check. Mail man says mail should not be delayed.All my regular mail is fine..like bills lol

All I can say is call the office Monday.

Lesson learned: Sign up for direct deposit!

Buzz

Quote from: driver on April 09, 2020, 09:32:57 PM

Did you get your check?

driver

Today I received this weeks check....but no I still did not get last weeks check.