Pension deduction from accrual check

Started by Buzz, December 22, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

People were asking me about this ... the pension deduction from accrual checks is for our "40th week." It was done now instead of in June as in previous years. For those who don't get accrual, the pension deduction will be taken from future checks not yet determined.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Eucerin

Buzz any idea when the office will be open next?

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on December 22, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
Buzz any idea when the office will be open next?

I believe there will be somebody there Wednesday through Friday.

Eucerin

Thanks for all you do Buzz, our link to reality.   Merry Christmas to ya B.

Buzz

Merry Christmas to you and all, Eucerin.

(This "link to reality" is merely a second-clas peon under this administration but I do what I can.)

John Eadicicco

Since when did we get the 40 week guarantee back? They Don't take pension deductions out of wage accrued checks...it is not a paycheck!

Buzz

We've been paying 40 weeks of pension for years now, usually from a couple of checks in June, even though we don't have a 40 week guarantee. Bob D'Ulisse decided to do it this way this year. It comes out to the same thing. We have to contribute 40 weeks, as do employers.

yabba

so we paid in june for last year,so this payment is for this school year,so i guess its safe to say we are not getting feb week back in new contract...

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on December 24, 2018, 11:23:59 PM
so we paid in june for last year,so this payment is for this school year,so i guess its safe to say we are not getting feb week back in new contract...

You might be right but if we do get it back they just won't deduct it from another check, I guess.