Fueling Spares

Started by Buzz, September 17, 2015, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I'd like to thank the last few lazy drivers who used bus "XXX" the last few days for not fueling it (almost empty). Forced me to get on the fuel line this morning and be a little late for my first stops (not for school though). Had the fuel line been any longer I would have had to call in a late report and this would have been the reason why. Would you like to have had to answer for that? I didn't post a bus number because this is true of MOST spares, it could have been any one of them.

SPARE BUSES ARE TO BE FUELED EVERY DAY!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Squid

I had a spare today that only took 38 gallons of fuel to fill. >:( not to mention it had not seen a broom in At least a week

gigi11744

I get the fuel thing is not good ,but no brooms allowed on buses ,shop was to put holders on buses ,and where in the hell do u find a broom,,just wondering

Squid

This spare actually had a broom on it.
An unused broom

Buzz

Quote from: gigi11744 on September 19, 2015, 12:20:25 PM
.... but no brooms allowed on buses...

Really? Is that a new rule? My bus just had DOT inspection with a broom ... or is this a cockamamie OPT thing?

(Pardon my ignorance ... just can't keep up with the bullshit.)

Squid

I've never heard that you can't have a broom on the bus

topgun

Heard that as long as the kids can't touch the bristle of the broom its okay you can have a broom.

Buzz

Quote from: topgun on September 20, 2015, 12:24:35 AM
Heard that as long as the kids can't touch the bristle of the broom its okay you can have a broom.

Good. I wouldn't want them touching my broom after they had their fingers up their noses!

gigi11744

There is more to it then the bristles being touched, think they have a problem with metal shafts and make sure cap on the end is on the shaft ,, this is like a catch twenty -two ,,broom must be secured. I just break mine down and hide behind driver seats,it's just never ending.