Parking Spots Available

Started by Gary 209, September 15, 2015, 03:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All,  :wave:

I have several parking spots available at the storage yard for this month (September), first come, first serve. In October you will be guarantee a spot at the Skating Rink then. If the situation changes at the storage yard before October 1, and we can keep All our spots, you maybe able to stay at the storage yard then.

The monthly rent is $30., and a $30. deposit ($60.) before you park at either location. I know we never had a deposit before, but both places want the payment on the 1st of the month now! It was the only way we could have the parking spots. :cry2:
The deposit will be returned if you leave before the 1st of the next month. I can now do partial and weekly parking at $10.00. for either.

If you paid Joe only for the month and with no deposit, you must pay the deposit this week.

Just to make it clear you Must have a deposit No exceptions. :yes:

If you are a prior member and have not paid Joe MSG or myself yet, and still want your parking space, you must see us before this Friday 9/18. I will only guarantee your spot until then.

There were a lot of cars without permits parked last week, which I didn't put a stick'em on. I thought you would see or contact us by now.  >:(

I need to know if you still want your spot or you left, and to figure out the parking for October, now with 2 locations.

It is Private Property and Parking without a permit, will No longer be permitted.

I will now start contacting the remaining drivers that were on the waiting list, if they are still interested.

Please don't ask to keep your parking spot next week. It may not be there.

I want to Thank All that have seen Joe MSG and myself last week, and especially those that have seen me Before school started, at the mall, Greenwich shopping plaza and came to my house.

Thank You!  :-*

Joe MSG
Gary