back pay part 3 - CHECKS CUT!

Started by Buzz, January 15, 2014, 12:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on January 17, 2014, 04:37:57 AM
ok do explain to me what's supposed to happen now that the checks are cut? Where do they go from here? What's the procedure that will put these checks in our hands ASAP!! Soon what's the next??  Is inky buzz that saw his check or is everyone's checks cut??

Dude, I told you, read through the posts in this thread and you'll have the answers to your questions. I just can't go through every detail yet again. The checks are supposed to go to the NLRB by today, (whether they will or not is in doubt) and they're supposed to mail them to us. Yes, everyone's check was cut.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

1union

Let's set a date  I don't care who is bullshitin us no ck by certain date we do nothing but our runs a no cell phones and radio silence with a protest out side pioneer. Let's hit back now 1181 enough we should good faith by doing our jobs .

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on January 17, 2014, 03:57:43 PM
The contract should have been contingent on all aspects being met before any implementation of step freezes, medical increases, etc. A step freeze is nothing less than a pay cut.

That wouldn't have been a bad idea ... approve the contract, but it wouldn't take effect until we got our checks. Oh well ...
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Quote from: 1union on January 17, 2014, 01:40:50 PM
Let's set a date  I don't care who is bullshitin us no ck by certain date we do nothing but our runs a no cell phones and radio silence with a protest out side pioneer. Let's hit back now 1181 enough we should good faith by doing our jobs .

never going to happen 1union  .. the scabs are dug in deep,unity is done..

yabba

RC great idea but it would cost the city at least double of there current school contract cost..mta has about 1 supervisor for every 5 drivers,thats just the start of the over whelming cost for the city along with benefits and pension,it would be great for us to become part of local 726,lets face it and not forget if it wasnt for danny on day1 of our stike we would have been standing in the rain and snow.