back pay

Started by gigi11744, January 06, 2014, 10:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi11744

just cant repeat what was said to me this  afternoon,,this is getting better and better... more info tomorrow morning... good nite gang

Eucerin

positive or negative??

yabba

amazing how we just keep getting jerked around.. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Buzz

Quote from: gigi11744 on January 06, 2014, 10:37:28 PM
just cant repeat what was said to me this  afternoon,,this is getting better and better... more info tomorrow morning... good nite gang

So, the point of your post was ... ?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Well, what seems to be general knowledge today, though not confirmed, is that Neil wants to give us our money but the NLRB is insisting that he send the checks to them and they will mail them out to us. Ay yi yi ...  :o

Eucerin

maybe they should be first sent to bloomberg for his ok first...

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on January 07, 2014, 03:00:50 PM
maybe they should be first sent to bloomberg for his ok first...

Can't ... he moved ... no forwarding address.  ;D

PROUD MEMBER

Well then give the checks to the mail car and have them bring them to the NLRB office in Manhattan so they can mail them to us. PROBLEM SOLVED

PROUD MEMBER

Or better yet. Neil just give us the money. To the best of my knowledge the NLRB cannot force you to wait to give us the back pay. In the MOA we (Pioneer employees) agreed to waive the interest. Neil it's your money or ours (Pioneer employees) depending on how you look at it. IT'S VERY SIMPLE JUST GIVE IT TO US. If it's not that simple please explain it to me.

yabba

its actually sad to me to go on the NLRB website and see Pioneers name involved with all this bullshit...i never thought i would see that day..and the best part is the main culprit to all this shit within our industry went bancrupt and took the money and ran so to speak..plus bloomy a&&hole too,but AE steered these companies in the wrong direction ..lets just hope we get the epp back soon and neil and us pioneer employees can get on the same page and continue to out shine all these other companies...and put this NLRB bullshit in the history books !!!!

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz
When we voted on the new contract at Pioneer I understand the MOA stated all three conditions had to be met before we received our back pay. I also understand at least in my opinion that our REPRESENTATIVES suggested that would only take about two weeks. It's almost been TWO MONTHS. If possible could you reach out to Ernie or Eddie and get an OFFICIAL UPDATE from our Local with regards to our back pay.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 07, 2014, 03:21:06 PM
Well then give the checks to the mail car and have them bring them to the NLRB office in Manhattan so they can mail them to us. PROBLEM SOLVED

When I said "send" I did not mean by mail. They probably would be personally delivered one way or another.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 07, 2014, 04:14:09 PM
Buzz
... If possible could you reach out to Ernie or Eddie and get an OFFICIAL UPDATE from our Local with regards to our back pay.

Already have ... waiting for return call from Ernie, he's at a funeral.

Buzz

Spoke to Eddie ... The NLRB has ORDERED the companies involved to have the checks delivered to them and they have no choice but to comply. Supposedly our checks will be cut Thursday and Ernie will bring them to Manhattan ... I assume on Friday. How long it will take the NLRB to physically send them out is anybody's guess. (Who's paying the postage? LOL)

yabba

we will get them before the january 26th,stamps going up 3 cents... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: