Mountainside

Started by Stugots, December 19, 2013, 03:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. According to yabba's post the one starting out "December 9th" it appears that the NLRB in D.C. is stating we get our money. At the bottom it is signed off by the Board Director on December 20.

Stugots

I know for a fact that Mountainside is getting their backpay.  I would not put something on here that wasn't true.  I don't know what the NLB official ruling is but their getting their money.

1union

I have also called and get different story but Washington says the case is back in N.Y now I know why the union can't get a straight answer .Nobody seems to know!

gigi11744

yabba i went to url .. see what your saying but there is no real substance their

yabba

Quote from: gigi11744 on December 22, 2013, 05:58:22 PM
yabba i went to url .. see what your saying but there is no real substance their
yeah i dont think it means anything more then the appeals have been cancelled and approved by the neil and mountainside,just must be part of a process

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 22, 2013, 01:44:44 PM
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. According to yabba's post the one starting out "December 9th" it appears that the NLRB in D.C. is stating we get our money. At the bottom it is signed off by the Board Director on December 20.

Can you post a link? I don't see the one you're referring to.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: Stugots on December 22, 2013, 02:31:57 PM
I know for a fact that Mountainside is getting their backpay.  I would not put something on here that wasn't true.  I don't know what the NLB official ruling is but their getting their money.

I think they're the ones that are getting it in weekly installments, no?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

i posted a link on the 1st page of this post on toward the bottom.....click on it,its the first case listed....`title is all american school bus company