Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Started by Ernie, December 21, 2013, 10:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To all Drivers, Matrons and Mechanics of Pioneer:
        I want to take a moment during the busy holiday rush to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year. I also want to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for displaying nothing but the utmost professionalism in this trying time. I know this last year has been a trying time for us all and it seemed as though we were fading in a puddle of mud. Trust me, it will get better. We just have to be patient with the legal system. And we must remain in good character and display nothing but the professionals that we are.
        As you and I well know there are rumors flying with no merit. As I read the posts on the Facebook site and Buzz's site I really cannot believe some of the bullshit I am reading. I promise to keep everyone apprised of whatever information I receive. And as I say always, please do not listen to rumors. I will try to relay every message I can to all of our pioneer family.
        Let's take this break time to relax, and enjoy our families. And remember when we return that we are and always be 1181 Proud.

Always Ernie & Andy

Buzz

Merry Christmas to you, Andy and your families too, Ern. I don't know what drives you guys to do the thankless job you do or how you put up with all the crap you do on an daily basis. I know we are fortunate to have you both and even if people don't agree with everything you say or do, they should know by now that your ways usually justify your means. Because of the events of the past year your jobs have become even harder, yet you somehow muddle through all the negativity and do what you have to do. There's hope on the horizon that 2014 will be a better year, but the chronic complainers will always find something else to cry about.

You and Andy are two extraordinary people and please know that although it's the squeaky wheels you hear the most from there are many, many of us who are grateful for what you do and realize we're all better off for having you.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Gary 209

And a Very Merry Christmas to You (Ernie), Andrew and Your Families. Thank you for All you did this year, you went above and beyond what you could have only done. You were out there while you were sick and kept in touch during your surgery! To ALL of my 1181 members, a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to you and your families.

To the lying scumbag exiting mayor and his puppet POS walcott, may the crabs of a 10,000 whoas infect you and may your arms be too short to scratch your balls! Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!