Mandatory OPT VIA Training

Started by Buzz, May 20, 2022, 02:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid24

Took two seconds to set up it's gonna be just a password you create which is your last name and last 4 of your ssn. They clearly didn't go by seniority order although they tried  by saying to do so, so get there as early as you can
The girl said all they have it set up for is a gps so the parents can see where the bus is, they haven't set it up yet for kids to scan their ids

Kid24

Took two seconds to set up it's gonna be just a password you create which is your last name and last 4 of your ssn. They clearly didn't go by seniority order although Anthony said line up in seniority order but drivers weren't having it that were there early so get there as early as you can. The girl said all they have it set up for is a gps so the parents can see where the bus is, they haven't set it up yet for kids to scan their ids

faceit

Anytime we are asked to do something weather for the company or opt it's ALWAYS A UNION THING what are you talking about they represent us
All lives matter

Buzz

QuoteAnytime we are asked to do something weather for the company or opt it's ALWAYS A UNION THING what are you talking about they represent us

When we're told to come in and order uniforms is it a "union" thing? Is it by seniority? When we're assigned buses is it by seniority? When we have safety classes we report by seniority number but do we sign out that way so we can get out of there? Same thing here.

You seem to have a lot invested in blaming the union and you're entitled to your opinion. I'll just say that it should have been made clear by somebody as to how it was going to go.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

All lives matter

Buzz

So I hear the second day went a lot smoother. First of all, there were 3 people there to process passwords, not just one. Then apparently they had NO hour and a half delay trying to get on the network. But most of all, I'm told, there was no bitching and crying about seniority order. People just lined up orderly as they got there.

But then, we senior drivers have always been known to be the biggest whiners.  ;D  ;D  ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.