Johnson Street Parking - April Rent

Started by Gary 209, March 21, 2021, 10:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello ALL, Hello Spring!

We will begin collecting rent for April starting tomorrow 3/22 (for April). See Grace in the am on the shuttle or myself in the pm, I usually come in between 3:00 - 3:10. This gives you plenty of time to find one of us. If you get in at 2:55 you can plan your day waiting an extra 10 minutes to see me, and if you come in at 4:30 - 5:00 my time is also important and I don't want to wait 2 hours for you to collect so you have a parking spot.

We did very good over the winter with the Snow, no real problems to mention. I must ask every member to keep doing the good job by parking in your spot.

I did move a few cars around, and expect to move a few more with more drivers coming back due  to their schools openings and time changes. If you fall in this category, please let me know and I'll try my best to accommodate your needs.

One other thing to mention; several members changed their cars (new cars, good luck with them) so I know your permit does not match your new car and sometimes your new plate. Please use the same permit and PLEASE put your permit in the window. I can match your permit with your name and bus number.

That's for ALL members! Please put your Permit in the window.

Curves:

We didn't do as well parking at Curves last month. Several drivers were not able to park in the lot and one had her car towed off the street. That was due to snow piles, construction in the back and drivers not pulling all the way back. As of last week all spots are back and there should be No parking problems going forward. Carlo will be in this Thursday. I spoke to Carlos today and advised him of the tow truck that at times blocks our exit. He will speak with them and correct that situation.

Thank You All and Have a Happy Spring!!!
Gary 106