Middle School Reopens 2/25

Started by TheKid24, February 08, 2021, 06:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Well....things just got more interesting
NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- New York City's public middle schools will reopen following winter break, the Department of Education announced Monday morning.

Teachers will report the week of February 22, with students returning to class on February 25.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

It was nice while it lasted...i guess ill have to sweep my bus again... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Buzz

steady

For the newer employees not having trips is the biggest enjoyment.  Trips are a killer lol.  NYC, Queens, Brooklyn

yabba

on a good note within a week of going back, 1/2 of the IS will be closed after in school testing...    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

TheKid24

Quote from: steady on February 08, 2021, 11:17:34 PM
For the newer employees not having trips is the biggest enjoyment.  Trips are a killer lol.  NYC, Queens, Brooklyn

I can agree to this 100 percent 🤣🤣🤣 although I don't see trips happening for another year or two if that....

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on February 08, 2021, 11:29:52 PM
on a good note within a week of going back, 1/2 of the IS will be closed after in school testing...    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Truth.

yabba

IS 51 looks to be the 1st IS school to close ... it only took 2 schools days to produce positive covid cases