Updates from 1181

Started by Buzz, September 04, 2020, 01:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMAO

Hahaha your kidding me !  How to wear a mask ? Rear door loading ? (Won't happen ) Air flow ? How about cleaning the inside cabin filters first maybe a can of Lysol on each bus along  with some type of barrier Between driver and students loading and unloading ( clear shower curtain ) Maybe !!  How many student allowed on the bus ? To many question and no answers  ! This is what our union puts out ?  We are screwed  : @#$% Good luck if we go back

Buzz

Quote from: LMAO on September 04, 2020, 02:25:39 AM
Hahaha your kidding me !  How to wear a mask ? Rear door loading ? (Won't happen ) Air flow ? How about cleaning the inside cabin filters first maybe a can of Lysol on each bus along  with some type of barrier Between driver and students loading and unloading ( clear shower curtain ) Maybe !!  How many student allowed on the bus ? To many question and no answers  ! This is what our union puts out ?  We are screwed  : @#$% Good luck if we go back

Ernie thinks one of the girls up at the union sent this out in error. It was obviously not intended for school bus members.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Also, Pioneer does have a number of sanitizing machines. I do not know if they are of the mist or UV type.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.