arbitration day

Started by yabba, August 28, 2020, 07:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

OMG

Hammer2161

Still no news about a ruling to the big arbitration hearing I assume ????

WigWag16

Busing mention on Twitter....question five talks about gen ed with a question but this chart shows companies who already for their runs https://mobile.twitter.com/pistnyc/status/1301551637111214081?s=20&fbclid=IwAR3eBXnmHgEpJvuU1Kh48EwNnKmfkm8NIjMwnhc1L3m45L7e-WX6uJiHzRI

PROUD MEMBER

Rumor has it that we won in arbitration and we will be getting our accrual checks by September 30th whether we are working or not.

OMG

I'm guessing that would include the opt out money also?

Hammer2161

Well let's hope we are working or it could potentially mess with our unemployment in the week it is given to us. It's given to us prior to our last paycheck so we can go directly on to unemployment not sure what it would do right smack in the middle.

PROUD MEMBER

"IF" we do get and we're still not working I'm still answering no to every question to Unemployment. It's not vacation or holiday pay.

OMG

Correct, it's accrued money. It's not holiday pay or vacation pay, it should have no impact on unemployment.

Hammer2161

Listen I hope you guys are right. Even better I hope we are working by then.

yabba

Accured wages will not effect unemployment.  When you open claim you will hear them say about accured time not being wages. 

Hammer2161

Will affect or won't affect ????

wheresmymoney!

Can we get something from Ernie confirming this?? Is it true? That we won and are getting our money? I won't believe it til Ernie posts it.

yabba

wheresmymoney!

Will someone from 1181 be there today to talk about our officially getting our accrual money?