Back to work

Started by Andrewcappa, August 16, 2020, 04:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrewcappa

Hello everyone, hope all is well, on Monday, August 17,2020 begins the start of our Fall safety classes. There will be two classes a day for two weeks, the first one will start at 7:30 and the second at 9:30, you will be notified by Pioneer informing you on the day and time of your class. I will not speak at these classes for two reasons, one is that the meetings have a time restriction, and the other is I actually have no information to share. As of yet the city has not issued any guidelines to Pioneer or the union on what to expect on September 10. This is very frustrating to all of us, but lets show them that we are better then them and do what we have to do at this point in time.  Thank You

Hammer2161

Hello Andrew hope all is well on your end. As frustrating as it is we as union and a company need to be prepared regardless. It surely sucks not having a definitive return to work date but I for one would like it to be sooner than later. Hopefully the classes go off without a hitch and DOE opens on the 10th. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

Its scarey to think they might not call on us at all.  Cant help but to be fearful.