Stimulus Check

Started by PROUD MEMBER, April 15, 2020, 01:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

I haven't received mine but I know numerous people that have. Just figured I'd put it out there.

yabba

irs.gov has the payment status website up and working

mine was released today the status says and its in my account    good luck

click on corona tax relief...   not refund status...

hideout

Went on the irs.gov website to check my stimulus check status and entered the information they requested. I got a reply back that they didn't have my banking info. which I then inputted. Do not know why they did not have my banking info. I filed my return, as usual, for 2018 and 2019. The only thing I can figure out is that I owed federal tax for 2019 + 2018 and didn't get a refund. Just letting everyone else know in case you have the same problem. So the IRS website prompted me to enter my currant banking info. along with my ss#, adjusted gross income, and the amount I owed for 2019 all from my 2019 tax return. The site then gave me an information confirmed message. Let's see what happens! Hope this helps anyone who may have a similar experience. Hoping the best for everyone.

WigWag16

Went into my TD account and it was there

Eucerin

Any idea to the date... of the next wave of Stimulus checks to be deposited into accounts?

Buzz

I get this: "According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time"

?   ?   ?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Eucerin

I had that also, but if you enter the info you will get to a direct deposit link...try not to get lock out if you enter the info more than  a couple of times...you have to wait a full 24 hours after the last unsuccessful try... now they have the info for me but am waiting for an update for the Stimulus deposit...good luck

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on April 23, 2020, 05:29:57 PM
I had that also, but if you enter the info you will get to a direct deposit link...try not to get lock out if you enter the info more than  a couple of times...you have to wait a full 24 hours after the last unsuccessful try... now they have the info for me but am waiting for an update for the Stimulus deposit...good luck

I did not get a direct deposit link. I'll try again in a few days.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.